Android Studio 3.1.3 Full Version Free Download
Android Studio 3.1.3 is a popular software development environment by Google (also known as integrated development environment) that enables programmers and engenders from all around the world direct access to the tools for coding, debugging, performance optimizing, version compatibility checking, hardware compatibility checking (various Android devices and screen size, including tablets), and many other tools that can help developers to better automate process of coding and enable quicker iteration and discovery. The studio features all of those tools, including many that can help programmers to easily create their Android-based project from conception to final distribution.
The interface of Android Studio is very modern and interactive, enabling users to easily modify their UI by dragging and dropping components and preview windows, with full support for working in multi-monitor environments. That includes tools for design, test, and debug, compiling and profiling your app. Download Android Studio Offline Installer Setup!
With perfect Android emulation on Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux and fully integrated support for Google Cloud Platform, Android Studio represents the best SDE package that you can find today for making apps for Android devices.
Android Studio 3.1.3 Key Features:
Intelligent code editor
At the core of Android Studio is an intelligent code editor capable of advanced code completion, refactoring, and code analysis. The powerful code editor helps you be a more productive Android app developer. Download Android Studio Offline Installer Setup!
Code templates and GitHub integration
New project wizards make it easier than ever to start a new project. Start projects using template code for patterns such as navigation drawer and view pages, and even import Google code samples from GitHub.
Multi-screen app development
Build apps for Android phones, tablets, Android Wear, Android TV, Android Auto and Google Glass. With the new Android Project View and module support in Android Studio, it’s easier to manage app projects and resources.
Virtual devices for all shapes and sizes
Android Studio comes pre-configured with an optimized emulator image. The updated and streamlined Virtual Device Manager provides pre-defined device profiles for common Android devices.
Android builds evolved, with Gradle
Create multiple APKs for your Android app with different features using the same project. Manage app dependencies with Maven. Build APKs from Android Studio or the command line. Download Android Studio Offline Installer Setup!
More about Android Studio:
- Built on IntelliJ IDEA Community Edition, the popular Java IDE by JetBrains.
- Flexible Gradle-based build system.
- Build variants and multiple APK generation.
- Expanded template support for Google Services and various device types.
- Rich layout editor with support for theme editing.
- Lint tools to catch a performance, usability, version compatibility, and other problems.
- ProGuard and app-signing capabilities.
- Built-in support for Google Cloud Platform, making it easy to integrate Google Cloud Messaging and App Engine.
- Memory leaks caused Android Studio to become slow and unresponsive after you had been using the Layout Editor. This update includes fixes for most of these issues. We intend to release another update soon to address additional memory leaks.
- Some applications built with D8 crashed on some Verizon Ellipsis tablets.
- Installation of applications built with D8 failed with an INSTALL-FAILED-DEXOPT error on devices running Android 5.0 or 5.1.
Android Studio 3.1.3 Keys 100% Working:
- Window XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 (32/64-bit)
- Processor 2 GHz Intel Core
- 2 GB Ram
- 1000 MB Hard Space
- Personal use of free
How to Install/Crack:
- Download from given link below.
- Install as normally Android Studio 3.1.3 Crack.
- Tap open & run it.
- That’s all.
- Enjoy it.
Download Android Studio 3.1.3 [759 MB]