Free Download Manager 5.1.35 is no longer a novelty for power PC users since they can make the difference between waiting minutes or whole hours for a download to complete, as well as resuming it when the connection breaks down. Among these tools, Free Download Manager is one of the best when it comes to both cost and efficiency. One of the features that set Free Download Manager apart from other similar software is the fact that it contains a media converter – although it supports only common formats (AVI, FLV, WMV, MPEG, MP4, and MP3), it does come in handy to be able to encode a video within the same app used for downloading it.
Download managers have developed a lot, so that most of them rely on basically the same set of features, so the main differences between these programs have come down to the interface and the way they interact with browsers. Its interface is well organized and structured, so less experienced users will be able to find their way around it without any hassle, while experts can configure it as they see fit.
Download Manager 5.1.35 Build 7092
Furthermore, users can also extract the contents of the archives they download within the app or even perform a virus check using the antivirus solution installed on the computer. Users who rely on dial-up connection can choose to automatically ‘hang up’ after a download has completed, thus keeping their costs at a minimum.
The Optimization Master is ideal for those who prefer to allow the application to choose the appropriate settings for their connection speed. The export and import functions are useful for saving settings and download lists for later use.
- Download files using BitTorrent protocol
Enhanced audio/video files support
- Preview audio/video files before download completed and convert the file format after download
- Free Download Manager splits files into several sections and downloads them simultaneously, allowing you to use any type of connection at the maximum available speed. With FDM download speed increases, or even more.
Resuming broken downloads
- When the downloading process is interrupted, you needn’t start from the beginning again. Free Download Manager can resume broken download from where it was interrupted saving your time, nerves and money
Adjusting traffic usage
- There are several traffic usage modes. You can adjust traffic usage for browsing the Internet and downloading files at the same time.
- A more streamlined UI with a friendlier approach to configuration
- Qt updated to 5.10.
- WinDivert updated to 1.3.
- General bug fixes.
Download Manager 5.1.35 Product Keys 100% Working:
- Window XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 (32/64-bit)
- Processor 2 GHz Intel Core
- 4 GB Ram
- 630 MB Hard Space
- Personal use of free
Easy Way How to Install/Crack:
- Download from given link below.
- Install as normally Download Manager 5.1.35 Crack.
- Tap open & run it.
- That’s all.
- Enjoy it.